Hi! Thank you for visiting this blog, Ryota's Blog de Comida! I felt like it would be better than Ryota's Food Blog, which is quite a boring title. So, throughout this blog, I would like to focus on Mexican cuisine, and promote how great tacos are, especially to my Japanese viewers. Have you guys tried tacos before? I doubt not. What a shame. I do have to admit that it is difficult to find places where you can enjoy them. I came back to Japan nearly ten years ago, but I have never eaten tacos ever since my return. Hopefully, everyone would get a grasp on what tacos are, and be interested to it by checking my blog.
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Welcome to my blog!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Restaurant Review!!
The tacos I made....wasn't too bad, but I'm not sure if I could call it delicious. So, I've decided to visit a taco place in Ha...
-
The tacos I made....wasn't too bad, but I'm not sure if I could call it delicious. So, I've decided to visit a taco place in Ha...
-
After choosing a book to read, I have decided to analyze a poem. The poem I analyzed is “Coca Cola and Coco Frio”, written by Martín Espada....
-
Just like I wrote on my introduction, I’m Japanese, and currently living in Japan. Japan is known as an island country: a country surrounde...
No comments:
Post a Comment