Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Food Blog Analysis!!

 As you could tell from my introduction, I hardly know anything about creating a blog.  So, I thought it would be a great idea to literally learn from successful blogs. The blog I analyzed is "Adventures in Cooking".

 
This blog is managed and written by Eva, and not only does she post various seasonal recipes, she also introduces her homestead activities and her photographs. Her interests originated from the days she spent in Portland, Oregon, which is basically where I spent my childhood, too. Eating home-cooked food and enjoying gardening in a place where you can enjoy all kinds of natural landscapes. I completely agree with her; the landscapes in Oregon was amazing, and it is difficult to come up with natural landscapes you can't enjoy there.
 What stood out in her blog is that the photographs were beautiful. Since she gives lessons about how to take pictures, I assume she is skillful and she knows what she's doing when it comes to photography. I'm pretty sure she thinks about the colors and lightings and the background, like the plates and tables, in order to make the foods looks more attractive and appetizing. To make my blog better, I might have to take her lessons to improve my photographing skills.
Analyzing her blog was quite inspirational, and I learned that I don't necessarily have to stick to write about food all the time, and good photos make a better-looking blog. I will definitely  take the things I learned into account, and try my best to be a better blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Restaurant Review!!

 The tacos I made....wasn't too bad, but I'm not sure if I could call it delicious. So, I've decided to visit a taco place in Ha...